This is such an easy recipe for Fall’s favorite beverage. Scrap the pumpkin puree and grams of sugar!
Easy Pumpkin Spiced Coffee or Tea
- 8-10 oz of your favorite coffee or tea.
- 1/2-1 Cup of Milk or Milk Alternative
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Add to the milk the spices, vanilla, and maple syrup. Froth with a handheld frother or blend in a blender. If you prefer a chilled drink, add ice. Then add the coffee or tea and enjoy!
- Instead of milk, mix the spices, vanilla, and maple syrup into your coffee or tea. Add 1-2 Tablespoons of your favorite creamer and froth.
Let us know if you made this or your variation, and check out our post on The Health Wonders of Cinnamon.